Sunday, June 19, 2011

So What if You Don't Have a Computer or do the Internet?

It was pointed out to me recently that my blog postings are not available to those who don't have a computer or simply don't spent time on the Internet.  It was suggested I need to find a way to get these postings out to folks in this position.  Mailing them out would be time consuming and financially prohibitive.  I do put postings into the Bovina UP Church's Community Newsletter, but since it comes out only quarterly, it limits my sharing the blog that way.

I've come up with a solution that wasn't too expensive.  I've put two copies of the Bovina NY History blog postings from 2009 and 2010 in the Bovina Library (one to stay in the library as reference, the other available to be checked out) and a copy in Russell's Store.  In July, I'll print out and make available the blog entries from the first half of 2011.

So if you have friends and family who would like to read the blog but not on a computer screen, please alert them to the availability of the printed copies.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment