Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bovina in Winter

I'm at the Bovina Public Library on a very brief visit to Bovina. Because of possible snow issues, I've decided I can only stay a little while. I've gotten to an age where if I don't have to drive in the snow, I don't. The main reason for my visit was to resolve issues concerning a freeze alarm I bought. I think it finally works. Since my last visit just after Thanksgiving it had gotten down to zero outside and 49 inside the house. I was a bit surprised that it hadn't gotten any colder. It usually seems that whatever my temperature in Cohoes in the winter, that Bovina is close to 10 degrees colder - it had gotten to 4 in Cohoes, so I expected it to be maybe 4-5 below zero. Ok, not a big difference, but still....

So I'm off to brief stops at Heaven on Main Street and Russell's Store before heading back to Cohoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment