- the Bovina town board for their support, financial and otherwise.
- Chuck McIntosh and Hope Schumejda for allowing me to lead hikes up to Indian Rocks.
- the Bovina Public Library, for providing me a venue for displays and talks.
- Ed and Dick Davidson for their continued hard work documenting Bovina cemeteries.
- Lynne Resch, Jane Mills and Andrew Ebenstein for taking me to two old farm foundations.
- Chris Ingvordsen and Steve Burnett for sending me on an incredible research odyssey concerning the 1945 crash of a World War II fighter on Bramley Mountain.
- Tom Groves for providing me a scanner that will do large sized negatives (I'm sharing it with the Delaware County Historical Association).
- Jim and Tom Hoy for pictures that their father took around Bovina in the 30s and 40s.
- And if I've missed anyone, smack me on the side of the head so I can rectify the error.
And I close with a picture taken forty years ago New Year's Day - it's a shot out of my bedroom window on January 1, 1972.
A Happy New Year to you all!