Monday, July 19, 2010

Special Announcement

Hello eager readers! A somewhat personal announcement that will impact this blog - mainly positively. I am going to be taking the early retirement incentive and retiring from my current job at the New York State Archives in September. I will be moving to Bovina full time, probably in October. It will be exciting being able to spend more time on local history and working on my house.

It is possible that blog entries over the next few months may be a bit more sporadic as I go through wrapping up my current job, selling my house and getting settled full time in Bovina. I'll keep you posted. Once I'm settled in Bovina, I'll be able to do more frequent entries - at least that's the plan!

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very nice idea. Me and my friends are quite impressed. I’m sharing it on my friends blogging network.I found your blog on Google. I've bookmarked it and will watch out for your next blog post.


    history

    ReplyDelete