Sunday, November 29, 2009

Status of Bovina History Calendar for 2010

I'm doing this brief blog entry once again from Russell's Store. I'm unhip enough to still be fascinated that I can actually blog from Russell's.

Ok, the calendar. Briefly, it's not happening this year. Things had progressed well. The content was completed in the summer and the design was pretty much done in early fall. The Bovina Historical Society was set to handle the sales. Ultimately, my busy fall prevented me from getting the final details worked out. The calendar needed one more review and we still had to sort out where it would be printed. By the time I was ready to do this, it was into November and I was away for about a week about in the middle of the month. That likely meant it wouldn't get to the printers until about now. That simply was too late, so I sadly concluded that the calendar would have to wait.

The good news is that the calendar will be pretty much ready for 2011. With any luck, we'll have it available in September/October of 2010. So stayed tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment